- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ron and the guys at Hometown Auto do solid reliable work. Everyone that we talk to in the Marysville area recommends them. They just quietly work hard and have decent prices. I went in recently for an oil change and they discovered that I had slight leak in my water pump. They had not tried to push the repair on me or an expensive part. They had assumed since it was not critical that I would not want to repair it. After a brief chat, I asked them to fix it, but they clearly don't go looking for things to pad your bill. Ron and his team are careful with my money too. I can see going here for many years to come. We've been here once already for each car.Derek K.
This is the auto repair place for you!!! Friendly, caring people, quick service, and absolutely fair prices. They are my new go-to place for auto repair.Anonymous
I've taken my car here for a few years and have never had a bad experience. Excellent work, great rates, and wonderful customer service. I highly recommend to anyone!Anonymous